The Rehab Group is a community based, private practice program for exercise treatment of those dealing with musculoskeletal pain, metabolic, neurological and cardiovascular conditions.
Rehab Group aims to:
- Improve the way you manage your condition
- Decrease the risk of your condition/ risk of diagnosis progressing
- Decrease the risk of other diseases associated with metabolic conditions developing
- Improve your fitness and body weight
- Promote independence so that you are able to complete an exercise program on your own
- Increase your knowledge and understanding about your condition
If you have any joint, back, musculoskeletal pain or if you have a diagnosed metabolic or cardiovascular condition you such as the following, you are eligible to join our rehab group;
- Type I or Type II Diabetes
- Identified at risk of Type II Diabetes (Pre Diabetes)
- Gestational Diabetes or at risk of developing Gestational Diabetes during pregnancy
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Obesity or BMI greater than 30
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Chronic Kidney Disease
The Rehab Group program has been developed and is delivered by our Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs).
Various funding and rebate options available; therefore it is recommended that you contact us so we are able to identify the best option for you.