The Cervical Spine and Shoulder
This course is aimed to develop competency in managing and improving cervical spine and shoulder related pain. This two day interactive workshop takes a pain science approach in addition to a mechanical assessment to differentiate between various presenting conditions. This methodical course will give you the skills to work with even the most complex presentations whether it be acute or chronic. It will expose you to different schema and approaches and allow you to utilise your current knowledge better, and execute meaningful treatment plans with immediate changes in client symptoms, beliefs and an improvement in prophylaxis.
This course will expose you to thorough mechanical assessment techniques; a comprehensive psychosocial model to back pain with a cognitive functional approach; and develop a framework to problem solve complex presentations. After this course there will be no more guessing, wasting of time or anxiety around dealing with neck and shoulder pain.
This course will cover the ability to work with; radiculopathies; connective tissue conditions; cervicogenic headaches; rotator cuff pathology and shoulder impingement presentations.
This course will enable candidates to:
- Utilise a systemised approach for neck and shoulder related pain and dysfunction;
- Classify neck and shoulder pain and to know when referral is necessary;
- Change client mechanical symptoms instantaneously to create long lasting change;
- Think outside the box with corrective exercise prescription;
- Improve neck and shoulder long term outcomes and prophylaxis;
- Improve communication with clients to improve client outcomes and adherence.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- 5th & 6th May, 2018 (Adelaide)
- 19th and 20th May, 2018 (Perth)
- 28th & 29th July, 2018 (Brisbane)
- 22nd & 23rd September, 2018 (Sydney)
- 17th & 18th November, 2018 (Melbourne)
ESSA Members: $799.00
ESSA Student Member: $749.00
Non ESSA Members: $849.00
*Payment Plans Also Available
- Final payments for payment plans must be finalised 7 days prior to the start date of your course.
- By purchasing online you agree to pay the following applicable fees which may apply ($2.20 + 2.2% VISA/MasterCard or 4.4% AMEX/Diners of the transaction value, inclusive of GST) and understand that 'Ezidebit MB Healthfit Fortitude VAL AUS' will appear on your bank statement as the payment reference. These fees are third party payment fees and will not show on your purchase receipt or be allocated on invoices.
- To pay over the phone please call our studio on 1300 920 520
- You can reschedule your booking to another course date up to 14 days before your current booking start day. This will involve a $100.00 administration fee payable upon rescheduling.
- If rescheduling within 14 days of your booked course start date a payment of 50% the cost of your enrolment is required.