Here at The Biomechanics, our physiotherapists are trained in and are passionate about helping and educating people about their chronic pain and injuries. We pride ourselves in our ethical approach, and are completely honest about how we can help you. If you feel stuck after seeing other practitioners and specialists and feel no closer to your movement and wellness goals, give our physiotherapists a go and get back to doing what you love.
What can you see a physiotherapist for?
You can see a physiotherapist for much more than you’d think, including:
- Muscoskeletal conditions
- Acute or chronic back pain, including lower back and neck
- Injuries, such as torn ligaments or muscles
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- And much more!
Are you unsure if physiotherapy will be suitable for you? Give us a call and we will be glad to help!
How can physiotherapy help you?
Our physiotherapists want nothing more than to get you moving better and out of pain. Before diagnosis or treatment, we discuss your history, assess your needs, explain to you what is going on and outline your treatment plan. From there, we’ll do absolutely everything we can to get you back to your best self.
Our goal is to not only achieve short-term benefits, but to collaborate with you and to empower you to achieve long-term benefits and self-management. Treatment is always tailored specifically to you.
Initial Assessment (60 minutes) and return 60 minute consultations: from $110
Return 30 minute consultations: from $88
The following compensable schemes may be accessed with the appropriate referral or coverage:
- Private Health Insurance
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Medicare: referral required from a GP
- Concession rates are also available on presentation of your government funded concession card
* A 12 hour notice policy for cancellation or rescheduling applies to all appointments and services. Credit card or bank account details will be required at time of booking to secure appointment but will not be charged unless breach of this policy. The fee for cancellation is the full cost of the session, in addition to a $3.30 administration fee.