There’s no denying that we all need a little push at times to get us on our way to achieving our health and wellness goals. Perhaps what you’ve tried so far hasn’t given you the push you need. If so, it might be time to consider training with a personal trainer.
A trainer can help you get clear on your goals and the underlying reasons for those goals. They’ll be there to push you, to support you, to keep your training interesting and challenging, and to be your own personal cheerleader when you need a little more motivation.
Your personal training with us begins with an initial 60-minute health assessment. This session will involve meeting one of our trainers, who’ll get to know you, get to work on your goals and take some baseline measurements so we can track your on-going progress.
After your initial assessment, you can choose the length of your sessions- 60 minutes or 30 minutes- and how often you’d like to see our beautiful faces. Based on that, and everything we’ve learnt about you, our trainers will get to work developing completely tailored sessions, just for you.
At the beginning of every month, you’ll have a results session which will give you the opportunity to see your progress and revisit your goals. The combination of a self-assessment, a body composition scan and strength testing will give you a holistic picture of your improvements and give you the motivation to tackle the next month of training with a renewed vigour.
Our staff are passionate about empowering you to achieve whatever goals you may have- whether it’s to move more, to look amazing naked or to prepare for some sort of sporting event- you’re never lost with a Biomechanic trainer by your side. So come on and join our (dys)functional family and train with some of the best trainers around.
Most of our trainers come from an exercise science background, with many of them having gone on to complete further studies in allied health, such as physiotherapy, exercise physiology, podiatry and osteopathy. With a passion for development and staying ahead of the curve, we offer a no bullshit approach to your training, coming up with an individualised program that will see you smashing your goals before you know it.
Initial assessment (60 minutes) and any return 60 minute sessions: $110 or $99 on an ongoing direct debit
30 minute sessions: $77 or $66 on an ongoing direct debit
We also offer 1-on-2 personal training options, so if there’s someone you’d like to train with, contact us for more details.
We've carefully selected the best equipment to help you train better, move better and reach your goals in no time. You'll find your favourites among our equipment, as well as some less common options, including:
- Cardio equipment, such as our treadmills, bikes and rower
- Pilates equipment, such as our reformer, trap table and wonder chair
- Strength training equipment and weights
Our testing equipment, used regularly in our results sessions, will help you see the progress you've made in your training. You'll find the following testing equipment at The Biomechanics:
- Inbody 770 Body Composition Scales: trusted by top hospitals and used for medical research, patient monitoring, sports medicine and science, these scales provide incredibly precise and in-depth results in less than two minutes
- NordBoard: a fast, easy and accurate system for monitoring hamstring strength and imbalance
- GroinBar: an easy way to test hip abduction and adduction strength, as well as a host of other muscle groups
- HumanTrak: a one-of-a-kind movement analsys system that combines data from a 3D depth-sensing camera and IMU sensors on the body to provide information about your movement and biomechanics