Our personal trainers are more than just personal trainers. They’re highly qualified and passionate practitioners, with most of them having completed at least a degree in exercise science. They’re passionate about empowering you to achieve whatever goals you may have- whether it’s to move more, to look amazing naked or to prepare for some sort of sporting event- you’re never lost with a Biomechanic trainer by your side. So come on and join our (dys)functional family and train with some of the best trainers around.
Your personal training with us begins with an initial 60-minute health assessment. This session will involve meeting one of our trainers, who’ll get to know you, get to work on your goals and take some baseline measurements so we can track your on-going progress.
From there, you can get your training fix in 2 ways:
1 on 1 Personal Training: After your initial assessment, you can choose the length of your sessions- 60 minutes or 30 minutes- and how often you’d like to see our beautiful faces. Based on that, and everything we’ve learnt about you, our trainers will get to work developing completely tailored sessions, just for you.
Small Group Personal Training: With over 20 classes a week to choose from, you'll be run through an individualised program in a group of 4. This is the perfect option if you're looking for a little more socialising with your training.
1-on-1 Personal Training from $66 a session
* 1-on-2 and 1-on-3 training options also available
Small Group Personal Training from $33 a session
We've carefully selected the best equipment to help you train better, move better and reach your goals in no time. You'll find your favourites among our equipment, as well as some less common options, including:
- Cardio equipment, such as our treadmills, bikes and rower
- Pilates equipment, such as our reformer, trap table and wonder chair
- Strength training equipment and weights
Our testing equipment, used regularly in our results sessions, will help you see the progress you've made in your training. You'll find the following testing equipment at The Biomechanics:
- Inbody 770 Body Composition Scales: trusted by top hospitals and used for medical research, patient monitoring, sports medicine and science, these scales provide incredibly precise and in-depth results in less than two minutes
- NordBoard: a fast, easy and accurate system for monitoring hamstring strength and imbalance
- GroinBar: an easy way to test hip abduction and adduction strength, as well as a host of other muscle groups
- HumanTrak: a one-of-a-kind movement analsys system that combines data from a 3D depth-sensing camera and IMU sensors on the body to provide information about your movement and biomechanics