Osteopathy that gets you moving again.
We are passionate about getting the best possible outcomes for you, no matter your reason for visiting.
Our osteopaths approach treatment by intially helping and educating people about their pain, conditions and injuries. We want nothing more than to empower and assist you in achieving the best possible outcomes. We pride ourselves on our up-to-date, evidence-based and ethical approach to treatment and are open and honest about the process and your possible outcomes.
What can you see an osteopath for?
Much more than you would think!
- Head, neck and back pain
- Sporting injuries
- Limb pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Shoulder, knee and ankle pain
- Chronic pain
- Flexibility and mobility needs
- And much more!
Unsure if osteopathy will be suitable for you? Give us a call and we will be glad to help!
Here's What to do
Step 1: Book in your initial consultation with one of our osteopaths
Step 2: Come in for your initial consultation, enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, and let the osteopath guide you through your treatment and options moving forward
How can osteopathy help you?
Osteopaths focus on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a holistic unit. Your initial consultation will allow you to tell us about your history, why you’ve come to us and what you’d like to achieve. You will then begin an individualised treatment plan and leave with the knowledge that we want nothing more than to help you and get you back to a better you.
Initial Assessment (60 minutes) and return 60 minute consultations: from $110
Return 30 minute consultations: from $88
The following compensable schemes may be accessed with the appropriate referral or coverage:
- Private Health Insurance
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Medicare: referral required from a GP
- Concession rates are also available on presentation of your government funded concession card
* A 12 hour notice policy for cancellation or rescheduling applies to all appointments and services. Credit card or bank account details will be required at time of booking to secure appointment but will not be charged unless breach of this policy. The fee for cancellation is the full cost of the session, in addition to a $3.30 administration fee.