Train in the company of The Biomechanics, but on your own time.
Low member levels to keep down the crowding, smiley faces from our team, assistance when needed (just ask!) and specifically selected equipment to help you move better. All of this is bundled into a clean, light filled, motivational space for you to enjoy while working out. This may also be accompanied by some good tunes. Tunes? Definitely. Good? We’ll let you decide…
Our gym membership gives you access to all of our equipment, everything from our latest testing equipment to our state-of-the-art training equipment and Pilates equipment.
We've carefully selected the best equipment to help you train better, move better and reach your goals in no time. You'll find your favourites among our equipment, as well as some less common options, including:
- Cardio equipment, such as our treadmills, bikes and rower
- Pilates equipment, such as our reformer, trap table and wonder chair
- Strength training equipment and weights
Our testing equipment is not only used with our elite athletes, but can be a powerful tool for our clients to measure their training and progress. You'll find the following testing equipment at The Biomechanics:
- Inbody 770 Body Composition Scales: trusted by top hospitals and used for medical research, patient monitoring, sports medicine and science, these scales provide incredibly precise and in-depth results in less than two minutes
- NordBoard: a fast, easy and accurate system for monitoring hamstring strength and imbalance
- GroinBar: an easy way to test hip abduction and adduction strength, as well as a host of other muscle groups
- HumanTrak: a one-of-a-kind movement analsys system that combines data from a 3D depth-sensing camera and IMU sensors on the body to provide information about your movement and biomechanics
For just $35 a week, you'll get access to our state-of-the-art equipment, our smiling faces and all the support you need