WHAT MEASURES ARE WE TAKING
The health pandemic that is COVID-19 has changed the way that we do many things, and like many other business we have put in place a number of steps to try and keep our community as save as possible. We ask that anyone coming into our space follows these steps, including staff, so that we can continue to provide you with the service that we pride ourselves on without any higher risk to you.
All of our clinical appointments (physiotherapy, osteopathy and exercise physiology) are available in the clinic so that you can access the help that you need, video consultations are available if you are not able to leave your home so please discuss this when booking your appointment. We have in place a number of measures to help keep our clients, staff and community safe.
OUR CLINIC RULES:
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 1.5m between everyone within our space.
- Video consultations are available for anyone who is not able to physically attend our studio.
- If you are sick/unwell or have cold and flu symptoms please do a RAT and only attend if your result is negative. You will be asked to leave if you do. Our team will also be following this rule. We will be lenient with our cancellation policy where possible.
- You must wash (correctly with soap and water) or sanitise your hands upon entry in to our clinic – try to do this before placing down your belongings in our cubbies. Wall mounted sanitiser units are installed and regularly serviced for your convenience.
- Masks must be worn in clinic during all clinical consultations and when in consult rooms. There is no requirement to wear them while exercising. This may change depending on up to date restrictions and you will be advised of this when coming to our clinic
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene – cough and sneeze into your elbow. Dispose of tissues immediately and wash/sanitiser hands directly after.
- Use a towel during exercise
- Bring your own water bottle – full if possible (our tap will be available if needed)
- Equipment and anything that is touched must be wiped down before and after use and sanitised afterwards. Bottles of cleaner and sanitiser are available around our space for convenience.
- Please attend your appointment on your own when possible. Exceptions will be made for carers and support workers or guardians of minors.
If you have any questions about this information, please call the clinic on 1300 920 520.