Alter G Treadmill - Coming Soon!
Rehab - Performance - Fitness
NASA designed a treadmill... and The Biomechanics give you access to it!
Have you stopped running due to injury? Or want to lift your running game without all the impact (Like your favourite elite AFL or Rugby team)? The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a state of the art, revolutionary treadmill that uses unique differential air pressure technology to help reduce the impact of running while still giving you the cardiovascular and training benefits.
People who've just undergone knee arthroscopy or have been suffering from osteoarthritis now have the chance to get back to pain free exercise, with all the benefits from normal treadmills and outdoor running and walking.
How is this possible? While using the treadmill you are encased from the waist down in a large bubble that surrounds you with a controlled pressurised lifting force (this is the anti-gravity part) that can be varied for you to walk, run and exercise with a reduced, adjustable impact.
Who can benefit from using the AlterG? The AlterG is perfect for elite performance, general fitness and rehabilitation.
More specifically it can assist with:
- Rehabilitation for injury or post-surgery on hip, knee, ankle or foot
- Strengthening and gait training for neurological conditions
- Developing and maintaining your cardiovascular fitness during injury and rehabilitation
- Injury prevention for sport specific conditioning - Increasing your training volume without increasing the risk of impact injuries
- Quicker recovery times between sessions
Your first session on the Alter G will be with a trainer to assist you in getting the most out of your time . All following bookings on the alter G are available for 30 or 60 minute sessions.